Asian Fusion Girl: ultra intensive age defying complex
4VOO- Ultra Intensive Age Defying Complex
By: Dr. Soe Ching, Edited By Asian Fusion Girl
While many men use our wives' or girlfriends' skincare products, there are differences in men and women's skin that makes using the appropriate products that much more effective. For men over 40 who are serious about preventing and treating wrinkles, lines and sagging, 4VOO's Ultra Intensive Age Defying Complex Serum is one of the most powerful skincare products on the market, specifically designed for men.
Packaged in a sleek silver box, the slim black bottle contains a serum with the following ingredients:
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - improve the appearance of wrinkles (research shows it to be more effective than retinol or vitamin C in skin care products)"
- Silk - unique ability to hold and release moisture depending on the temperature and humidity of the surroundings; the main component of natural silk is fibroin, an amphoteric colloid protein; silk powder is rich in silk amino acids, including alanine, glycine and serine, which are the building blocks of protein in the skin and are regarded as a part of the natural moisturizing factor; silk also contains natural sun protection and anti-inflammation qualities – these effectively help sun-damaged skin, acne and other skin problem.
- Alba Bark Extract (birch) - a highly purified source of betulin and lupeol, triterpenoids known for their anti-inflammatory activity and ability to support supple skin; also protects skin from UV-induced damage
- Algae Extract - a skin care ingredient used as water-binding agents and antioxidants; algae contain proteins, vitamin A, sugar, starch, vitamin B1, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and calcium; it helps restore skin’s moisture to improve elasticity
- Aloe Vera Extract - rich in A, B, C, and E vitamins, has a refreshing, emollient, soothing, protective, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing action; tightens and rejuvenates skin while having an anti-aging effect on the skin; natural sun filter that helps filter UVB rays
- Chamomile Extract - soothing and calming, gentle oil excellent for protecting dry skin
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) - protects cells against free-radical damage; an abundant assortment of researchers have theorized that this can slow the aging process.
With a very mild, pleasant scent, this off-white colored serum works for all skin types and neither creates oiliness for oily/combination skin nor does it strip skin of much needed natural moisture. Upon application, the serum gives a slightly cooling, refreshing sensation. It is absorbed into the skin within a minute, allowing for quick application of moisturizer afterwards.
After 1 week of daily use, my skin felt noticeably firmer. After 1 month of daily use, I began receiving many questions from friends who asked what I had done to my face as I appeared younger and refreshed. Some had suspected that I had done some type of plastic surgery (which I did not do).
After 6 weeks, I noticed some age lines I previously had had become almost unnoticeable, while my overall face felt continuously tighter. 4VOO's Age Defying Serum has become a secret weapon in my daily skincare routine. While it is definitely a luxury product at US $200 for a 50 ml bottle, the results are well worth the price, especially compared to skipping the pain and hefty price tag of plastic surgery.