4VOO confidence corrector covers and hides:
dark circles under the eyes
other marks anywhere on your body
4VOO confidence correctors come in four different colors and may be blended to match most skin tones.
4VOO confidence correctors contain UVA/ UVB sunscreen. these cosmetic correctors give you confidence exactly where and when you need it most.
corrector is a new experience for most men and once you have used it you will never be with out it. correctors are used to hide blemishes, discoloration, tattoos, and other marks that you are uncomfortable with, anywhere on your body. correctors may also be used to add color to your complexion to give you a natural vibrant appearance when you need it most.
the first time men use 4VOO confidence corrector they are so pleased by the results that they make it a regular step in their skin care regime.
now you just have to learn not to blush when people tell you how good you look!
- if applying 4VOO confidence corrector to your face, complete your skin care regime first.
- using the confidence corrector color closest to your complexion, rub the stick over the area you wish to cover.
- using your finger or a makeup sponge, gently blend the corrector into the surrounding skin.
- start with a small amount and continue to layer until the desired result is obtained.
- it is common to purchase two or more colors to mix for the desired result.
- for easier glide and sheerer, more natural coverage, mix a slight touch of 4VOO maximum renewal moisturizer with the 4VOO confidence corrector before applying. this is especially necessary if the skin under your eyes is dry.
- don’t choose a shade that is too light. the end result will have you looking like a raccoon.
- always set with 4VOO shine reduction powder. This is the only way to prevent it from melting or moving into fine lines. It will also ensure all day wear.
Julián Gil, actor, model, and entertainer: “Baggy eyes, dark circles, shine, and blemishes are unacceptable in a business where you need to put your best face forward. I need to look fresh-faced and alert, no matter how long the shoot or how many takes are needed. Acting is about conveying emotions, feelings, and messages. My face is the medium through which my art is expressed. 4VOO’s products help me keep my canvas fresh and flawless.”
Nathan Johnson, celebrity makeup artist:
"Tips for shade selection:
For Under Eye Circles: Choose a shade that is half to a full shade lighter than your skin tone. This will counter the discoloration and match your skin perfectly.
For Under Eye Bags and Puffiness: Choose a shade that is a full shade lighter than your skin tone. The extra lightness will highlight the area and counteract the shadow thrown by the bag.
For Pimples, Freckles, Indented Scars, Broken Blood Vessels, Redness Around the Nose and Ruddy or Uneven Patches: Choose a shade that is as close to your skin tone as possible. These discolorations are usually slight and simply need to be neutralized.
For Darker Blemishes: Choose a shade that is a half shade lighter than your skin tone. The slight lightness will counter the discoloration and match your skin perfectly.
For Tattoos and Unwanted Birth marks: Choose a shade that is as close to your skin tone as possible. A series of sheer layers will be built to completely conceal the area."